A confident Problem Solver
To prepare our pupils to be lifelong learners, helping them to transit from concrete to abstract concepts, developing reasoning and problem solving skills and using technology to enhance learning.
- P1 and P2 Lower primary recess play - harness students' intrinsic motivation
- P1 to P5 Activity Based Learning - encourage independent thinking and learning
- P1 and P2 Learning Support Mathematics (LSM) - build up students' basic concept
- Use of Koobits (P1 to P6) - online math learning portal
- Olympiad training and competitions from P4 to 6 - expose students to different forms of mathematical thinking